We are growing and we are hiring!
Senior PHP Developer
· Design, develop, maintain, enhance and support current systems
· Design, implement, test, and support internal and external APIs
· Be part of our backend team of engineers that work on several web applications, both internal to our company and part of our products
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or 5 years of professional experience with backend frameworks and libraries
· Strong knowledge of PHP
· Experience with RDBMS
· Experience with MVC design patterns and PHP frameworks such as Yii2 or Laravel.
· Good knowledge of JQuery, HTML, CSS
· Experience with MySQL or MariaDB based database architectures
· Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
· Understanding of application security requirements e.g. XSS protection, CSRF, Content Security Policies, SQL Injection protection with implementation as standard practice
Desired skills and knowledge:
· Experience with handling, querying and storing of large amounts of data.
· Knowledge of Linux environment, ideally Centos 7
· Experience with various design and architectural patterns.
· Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
· Familiar with caching and pub-sub technologies such as Redis
· Good HTTP and network protocols understanding
What we really care for:
· Problem-solving attitude
· Ability to work in team scheme
· Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
· Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
· An attractive salary package
· Training & Development
· Performance Bonus
For more information you may call 210 6106606 or send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org