If you have the following qualifications we would love to have you on our team!
Candidates must have demonstrated experience with the latest technologies. At minimum they must have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of system administration, customer support, supporting IT applications, performing software installations and general IT troubleshooting
- Experience in Server environments supporting:
- Linux Server OS
- Strong hands-on technical infrastructure skills including Desktop Services, Servers, Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, IPSec
- Backup solutions and monitoring tools
- Installing, Configuring, Managing, Designing and Deploying Linux based Web and DB Servers
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Smart Switches, Mikrotik Routers, Firewalls & Access Points
- Understanding of VoIP technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
- Fluency in English.
- Focus on high levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined team
Comments are closed.